- Full electronic subscriptions allow all state agency and legislative staffers access to FFIS materials and the password-protected area of the website.
- Single-agency electronic subscriptions.
- Territory subscriptions (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands).
- Subscriptions are available for institutions of higher education (IHE), county governments, and local governments if their state has a subscription.
- Full electronic subscriptions allow all staff of the subscribing organization access to FFIS materials and website.
- Single-agency electronic subscriptions are for one agency or department of an organization.
- Newsletter subscriptions are available to federal and local government agencies, private firms, and nonprofit organizations. Newsletter subscriptions include all FFIS publications, but do not include access to the grants database or the FFIS website.
Does Your State Subscribe?
If you like what you see and you're a state employee from a subscribing state, contact Carol Ryder ([email protected] or 202-624-5849) and we'll get you login information for the FFIS website. We'll also add your e-mail address to our database so you receive FFIS publications when they are issued.
The following states/territories are subscribers:
- District of Columbia
- Montana (Legislature)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina (DHS)
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Want to Subscribe?
For more information on subscribing, contact Carol Ryder, [email protected].