- Enhanced electronic subscriptions allow all state agency and legislative staffers access to FFIS materials and the password-protected area of the website. Several states spread the subscription cost among a number of agencies and the legislature. For FY 2015, the cost is $12,550.
- Single-agency electronic subscriptions are $10,500 in FY 2015.
- Territory subscriptions (American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands) are $4,235 in FY 2015.
- Subscriptions are available for institutions of higher education (IHE), county governments, and local governments if their state has a subscription. The cost for FY 2015 is $1,500 and includes all services. If the state does not subscribe, an "Enhanced" or "Single-agency" subscription would need to be purchased, or, if the subscriber does not need access to the FFIS website, a newsletter subscription may be purchased (see below).
- Enhanced electronic subscriptions allow all staff of the subscribing organization access to FFIS materials and website. For FY 2015, the cost is $12,550.
- Single-agency electronic subscriptions are for one agency or department of an organization. The cost is $10,500 in FY 2015.
- Newsletter subscriptions are available to federal and local government agencies, private firms, and nonprofit organizations. Newsletter subscriptions include all FFIS publications, but do not include access to the grants database or the FFIS website. For FY 2015, the cost is $975.
Does Your State Subscribe?
If you like what you see and you're a state employee from a subscribing state, contact Carol Ryder ([email protected] or 202-624-5849) and we'll get you login information for the FFIS website. We'll also add your e-mail address to our database so you receive FFIS publications when they are issued.
The following states/territories are subscribers:
- District of Columbia
- Montana (Legislature)
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina (DHS)
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Want to Subscribe?
For more information on subscribing, contact Carol Ryder, [email protected].