- Reconciliation Act Restructures Student Loans, Boosts Grant Funding, 4/9/10
- FY 2012 FMAP Projections, 4/6/10
- States Face Potential Penalties as SORNA Deadline Looms, 4/2/10
- Most States Meet TANF Work Participation Rates, 4/1/10
- Health Care Reform Becomes Law, Reconciliation Bill to Follow, 3/29/10
- FY 2010 Second Quarter ARRA FMAPs, 3/16/10
- Summary of proposed FY 2011 funding for 100+ grant programs
- House Passes Jobs Bill The bill includes an extension of the ARRA FMAPs for two additional quarters, a $23 billion "Education Jobs Fund," an extension of SAFETEA-LU, COBRA and UI extensions, and additional funding for a host of grant and non-grant programs. The attached sheet summarizes the major areas addressed in the bill and provides state estimates of the grant programs included in the bill. The bill can be found at the following link: http://rules.house.gov/bills_details.aspx?NewsID=4538
- Summary of the federal grants that require a state match and/or impose a maintenance-of-effort requirement. Special Analysis 09-01
- Final FY 2011 FMAPs
- Spreadsheet showing allocations of major grant funding under ARRA.
(Updated November 6, 2009)
FFIS provides a weekly update of news related to ARRA and federal grant programs. Topics include congressional action, funding information/ announcements, federal guidance, and other items of interest to states. Click here for this week's update.
Federal Funds Information for States (FFIS)
444 North Capitol Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001-1511